Sheila will be attending the Bachnang Wollfest in Germany, April 10-11.
Orders received April 7-14 will be acknowledged on her return.
We ship around the world. Please ask about delivery to your corner of the fiber universe.
- Domestic packages: USPS Priority Mail / tracking begins at $5.75 for up to 1 -pound; $50 free insurance from USPS; full insurance at your request and cost.
- International packages: USPS 1st Class International $9.45 to Canada for a 12 oz package; $15.60 to Europe, Asia & Australia. Charkhas & Journey Wheels sent by USPS Priority or Express Mail/insured depending on availability by country. A shipping estimate is always included when we confirm your order.
For Journey Wheel or Bosworth Charkha emergencies, please call Jonathan, 978/264-0584; keep in mind that we are on East Coast time.
Book & Attache Charkhas: Book Charkhas, $465, delivery Fall 2015; Attache Charkhas, $595, delivery Fall 2015. Extra Standard or Plying spindles, $15 each. Replacement belts for Book or Attache Charkhas are $5, which includes USPS 1st Class Mail. Belt kits sent by USPS Priority Mail within the US are $10. Non-US requests will be sent by USPS 1st Class International for $5 + postage.
Journey Wheels: Jonathan's Journey Wheel sabbatical is extended through May 2015. We'll advise about availability and price as soon as Jonathan decides to go ahead..
2015 Frequent Buyer Bonus, good through December 31, 2015: Click on Spindles in the left-hand menu for details.
Spindle update: lists updated 27 March 2015.
Thank you for your patience with spindle orders; Jonathan turns about 30 whorls each week, one size/style per week.
Moosie™ list requests go into a holding file. We are finishing FFF-III- confirmation numbers and have pinged the JJJ- group. The Kauri list is still open. We appreciate your patience!
Are you on RAVELRY? We are too! Look for the Journey Wheel group there.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
We accept MC/VISA/AmEx.
- Credit card purchases: Because of the high costs of credit card processing, we have a $20 minimum for MC /VISA / AmEx purchases. Thank you for your understanding.
- PayPal: We prefer PayPal transfers to credit card purchases, especially for International orders. When ordering via the website, please choose Printable Order, note "PayPal" in Special Instructions and we'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you don't choose Printable Order, the web order page will require your credit card info to complete.
- Personal check: Please make your check payable to Jonathan Bosworth; checks must be drawn in US$ from a US bank. We regret that we cannot accept foreign money orders or bank checks.