Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival, May 3-4, 2014 Booth D26 in Main Exhibition Building.
- Please stop by to give our beautiful Standard and Premium spindles a test spin. 20 Moosies available, first come, first claimed. Charkha spinning demonstration Sunday, May 4, 1-2 pm in the Rabbit Building — FREE
We ship around the world. Please ask about delivery to your corner of the fiber universe.
- Domestic packages: USPS Priority Mail / tracking begins at $5.55 for up to 1 -pound; insurance at your request and cost. Packages under 12 oz may be sent by USPS 1st Class mail, no insurance, no tracking for about $4.25.
- International packages: USPS 1st Class International $9.15 to Canada for a 12 oz package; $15.40 to Europe, Asia & Australia. Charkhas & Journey Wheels sent by USPS Priority or Express Mail/insured depending on availability by country. A shipping estimate is always included when we confirm your order.
For Journey Wheel or Bosworth Charkha emergencies, please call Jonathan, 978/264-0584; keep in mind that we are on East Coast time.
Book & Attache Charkhas: Book Charkhas, $455 & Attache Charkhas, $585, delivery Spring 2015. Extra Standard or Plying spindles, $15 each.
Journey Wheels: Jonathan is taking a Journey Wheel sabbatical through 2014. We'll advise about 2015 availability and price in October 2014.
2014 Frequent Buyer Bonus, good through December 31, 2014: Click on Spindles in the left-hand menu for details.
Spindle update Featherweight™, Mini™ and Midi™ lists updated April 14, 2014.
NOTE: We will pack spindles for Maryland Sheep & Wool on April 29.
Thank you for your patience with spindle orders; Jonathan turns about 30 whorls each week, one size/style per week.
Moosie™ list requests go into a holding file. We are finishing CCC- and DDD- confirmation numbers. The Kauri list is still open. We appreciate your patience!
Are you on RAVELRY? We are too! Look for the Journey Wheel group there.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
We accept MC/VISA/AmEx.
- Credit card purchases: Because of the high costs of credit card processing, we have a $20 minimum for MC /VISA / AmEx purchases. Thank you for your understanding.
- PayPal: We prefer PayPal transfers to credit card purchases, especially for International orders. When ordering via the website, please choose Printable Order, note "PayPal" in Special Instructions and we'll send you a PayPal invoice. If you don't choose Printable Order, the web order page will require your credit card info to complete.
- Personal check: Please make your check payable to Jonathan Bosworth; checks must be drawn in US$ from a US bank. We regret that we cannot accept foreign money orders or bank checks.